At VORBILD Architecture we love aquariums! They can influence a room profoundly and enhance a living space.
As a part of the aquarium design service, we help to:
- find the right location for installing an aquarium in your home, so that it not only looks good, but it is also a beneficial place for fish and plants,
- put together a wide variety of fish and plants,
- choose the right species, so they live together well,
- choose all the necessary equipment,
- build bespoke aquariums,
- create geographically themed aquariums,
- help to legally import the right species,
- periodic maintenance.
What is an aquarium?
An aquarist owns fish or maintains an aquarium, typically constructed of glass or high-strength acrylic. Cuboid aquaria are also known as fish tanks or simply tanks, while bowl-shaped aquaria are also known as fish bowls. Size can range from a small glass bowl to immense public aquaria. Specialized equipment maintains appropriate water quality and other characteristics suitable for the aquarium’s residents. Our aquarium design services can assist you in making the right choices.
Aquarium keeping is a hugely rewarding hobby and a fish tank is always a stunning addition to a home. Whether you are an experienced fish tank keeper or a budding aquarist, we can help. There is a vast amount of choice in the kind of equipment and supplies you can choose.
Aquarium design services
For inspiration, you can also read our article on Houzz – 13 of the best aquarium designs.
VORBILDs design process stages | Architect-led design and build service | Lighting design | VR – virtual reality design and presentation
Sketch design and feasibility of your property | Furniture design | Feng shui consultation | Vastu consultation | Development and property search | Biophilic interior design | Colour interior analysis | Landscaping design services